Published on Monday,
Bangalore, a bustling cosmopolitan and home to some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies is aptly known as ‘Silicon Valley of India’. And with all this going for it, why wouldn’t it be the perfect place to buy a home? Apart from Bangalore being the busy Information Technology capital of India, there are other aspects of it that might be appealing to a potential home buyer. Not convinced? Here are 5 reasons why you should Bangalore your home:
1. Places to eat and drink: If you are a newly-wed couple looking for the perfect place to settle, then Bangalore should top your list. With an endless number of great restaurants and brewpubs, Bangalore is a gourmand’s haven. Explore the city for a while and see what area suits you the best. There are a number of luxury apartments in Bangalore for sale you can choose from.
2. Good schools: If you’re looking for the perfect city to settle down in with your children, then international schools spread out across the diameter of Bangalore ensure your children get the best standard of education.
3. Vacationing: Bangalore is perfect if you wish to take a vacation - whether it is for a couple of days over a weekend to the hilly Coorg or the temple town of Hampi, or for an extended vacation to the beach to Goa or Gokarna, or maybe just to blow off some steam and meditate in the serene town of Mysore.
4. Sight-seeing: It may seem silly to go sight-seeing in a place where you live, but it is a good thing to have a favorite place where you can go, take a stroll and just unwind. Bangalore wins in this aspect too. There are many parks and museums to appeal to the explorer in you. Read a book in the lush green Cubbon Park or treat the geek in you by spending your time at the Jawaharlal Planetarium.
5. Adventure: Yes, Bangalore has something for the thrill-seekers too. Adventure beckons not very far from the city. If you love to trek, there are a number of options for you and your family around Bangalore. Some of these options include Nandi Hills, Makalidurga, Skandagiri, Ramanagar and Chikmagalur. Imagine waking up on a weekend with your family and spending a lovely day with them among nature.
The above list doesn’t even come close to being exhaustive. There are a hundred reasons why Bangalore should be your new home, especially the weather which will make it hard for you to live anywhere else! If you are convinced enough to invest in a home here, Chartered Housing offers some of the most amazing luxury apartments in Kanakapura Road, an up and coming neighbourhood where the future looks more than promising for you and your family.